1. This section contains information on the management methods of The Castle Barcelona with reference to the processing of user data of www.thecastlebarcelona.com. From here on, The Castle Barcelona (www.thecastlebarcelona.com) will be identified as “The Castle”
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with The Castle and can be contacted at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is provided only for www.thecastlebarcelona.com and not for other websites that can be consulted by the user through the links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.thecastlebarcelona.com, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself. .according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, so the user is invited to periodically consult this page.
6. If the user is under 14 years of age, in accordance with article 8, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and art. 2 – The quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, modified by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize your consent through the authorization of
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Responsible for the treatment
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also takes care of security profiles.
2. Regarding this website, the data controller is: Leonardo Migazzi, owner of Castello y villa Maresme Sociedad Limitada – Carrer Riu Llobregat 24-42, Mataró, 08304, B01716430. For any clarification or exercise of user rights, you can contact him at the following email address: Info@thecastlebarcelona.com
2 – Responsible for data processing
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. In accordance with article 28 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, after appointment of the data owner, the data controller of the website www.thecastlebarcelona.com is: Leonardo Migazzi, owner of Castello y villa Maresme Sociedad Limitada – Carrer Riu Llobregat 24-42, Mataró, 08304, B01716430.obregat 24-42, Mataró, 08304, B01716430.
3 – Place of data processing
1. The treatment of the data generated by the use of www.thecastlebarcelona.com is carried out at: Castello and Villa Maresme Sociedad Limitada – Carrer Riu Llobregat 24-42, Mataró, 08304, B01716430.
2. If necessary, the data linked to the newsletter service may be processed by the person responsible for the treatment or by subjects designated by him for this purpose in the corresponding office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and no identifiable data will be stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case, the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To continue without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies used by the site:
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies that are used to store information on the user’s computer, which is then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the provider to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or elimination of cookies by changing the configuration of their Internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and relayed through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if they are used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the site owner, who can collect information in aggregate form. about the number of users and how they visit the site. In these conditions, the same rules apply to analysis cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, it is possible to distinguish the temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and serve to identify the user and thus avoid the start of a session on each page visited and the permanent cookies that remain active. . on the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies can be installed to allow access and remain in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently, but only for the duration of browsing until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Its use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third party cookies
1. In relation to the origin we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies that are used to identify online behavior, understand interests, and then personalize pub proposals.
4. Third-party analytical cookies can be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on www.thecastlebarcelona.com. The survey is conducted anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, so users are invited to read the privacy policies and instructions to manage or disable the cookies published on the corresponding web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies are those that create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the net.
- When these types of cookies are used, the user must give their explicit consent.
- Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
Social networks – Each social network establishes a series of cookies that work independently in each one and that are not related to our website. Consult each of them directly to see their coo policy.
Google Analytics: our website uses Google Analytics to track web traffic and among the elements it uses are:
- Generates a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the web.
- Record the date and time of access to any of the site pages.
- Check if you need to keep a user session open or create a new one.
- Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the Site for statistical purposes.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which automatically collected information is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– Internet Protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of the visit;
– website of origin of the visitor (reference) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated way and collected in an exclusively aggregated way in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security reasons (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically logged data may also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to harm the user. own site or cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful or criminal activities. These data are never used for the identification or elaboration of the user’s profile, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, said information will be treated based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that the users of the site will consider making public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user in a conscious and voluntary way, exempting this site from any responsibility for violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation is used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and is kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no later than 3 (three) months.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on site pages configured for particular services upon request.
4 – Support in the configuration of your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through their browser settings. However, deleting the browser cookies could remove the preferences set for the site.
2. For more information and assistance, you can also visit the specific help page for the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
V – USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. The website www.thecastlebarcelona.com therefore aims to inform the user about the existence of user rights, based on the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
a) Based on art. 15, of the right of the interested party to request the owner access to personal data, based on art. 16 the possibility of rectifying the data provided, based on article 18, the possibility of complementing or limiting the treatment that concerns them, or of opposing, for legitimate reasons, their treatment based on art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability based on art. 20 Regulation (EU);
b) the right to request the cancellation based on article 17, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data has been collected or further processed.
c) the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation have been made known, also in terms of their content, to those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated , except in the case in which this fulfillment is impossible or implies the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or in art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent for the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or union affiliation, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the legality of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of infringement of the law, the user has the right to file a claim with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the treatment in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth look at your rights, see Articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI – DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data legally and correctly, adopting adequate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using computer and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, the categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers) may have access to the data (postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of important changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will continue to be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 02/10/2020 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and, in particular, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.